ASM 1.44% 68.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

Ann: Managing Director and CEO Transition, page-187

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Looking forward to the presentation but would have really liked to hear it presented by the new CEO to get a handle on her presentation skills. Dave sometimes came across as very nervous and did not always present well, for example the mention of bottlenecks with no details left it up to the imagination of the listener of how severe these bottlenecks are/were. I do not want someone who is a pure salesperson but someone who is able to get the message across without confusion.
    From my reading of the quarterly I am now of the opinion that the bottlenecks DW was referring to were mainly COVID related, lack of equipment and required skill staff to install "Equipment delivery was delayed, and the key personnel required to support installation and
    commissioning were unavailable due to travel restrictions." as well as some refinement of the flowchart to optimise the process for a saleable product, "neodymium praseodymium (NdPr) metal commissioning has progressed through the quarter and we are currently optimising process parameters to enable stable production of saleable product. Commissioning of the CuTi line is behind plan, with work scheduled to continue through the second half of 2022."
    Is this also the take of other people?
    Still regard the potential as enormous and will continue to buy at these prices.
    The next couple of months is very important, I have no worries that the KMP will come online, just need confirmed sales offtakes and then expansion to the next phase of the build. The other metal plants and Dubbo depend on a positive outcome of the first stage and offtakes.

Last edited by RabbitTrap: 01/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $124.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 71.5¢ 68.5¢ $167.5K 240.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 36938 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 3667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.