ASM 1.96% 75.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

C'mon soft lad, behave. You know you're a pro, and we know...

1. 1,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    C'mon soft lad, behave. You know you're a pro, and we know you're a pro.
    You are or were in finance/metals/mining/etc.

You see, most of us on here are mug retail punters, myself included.
    And we often get everything wrong, including accusations on this forum when share prices are turning to turds.
    I've been accused of being a pro trader/shorter/director/ex-MD/etc. on some random stock in the past. It's funny, and we move on.
    But the thing is, the regular punters on here, they click anything, yeah there's disclosures and sentiments and whatever, but ASIC aren't going to be beating down our door if they lie about their $1,000 investment.

However, for those that actually work in the industry, it's a whole different story.
    They've plenty of freedom to write what they like in their posts, within reason, but those sentiment and position buttons are a big deal for pros.
    Get caught lying and ASIC find out and it's fines, lost jobs, court cases, etc.

Now let's look at @RiskArb and their posts.
    Never have they spoke about if they have bought or sold.
    And every single one of those ASM posts has sentiment hold, position hold.
    When pressed on how/why they hold ASM shares, a total blank. Zero. Zip. Nothing.

From their posts we can see that RiskArb is knowledgeable about the financial industry and share trading, and resources too. They certainly know a lot more than I do.
    Additionally much of the information and opinion in their posts on Korea was actually quite on the money. (I have worked with Korean companies over the years and have visited Korea numerous times). I was actually enjoying their posts on Korea.

Who is RiskArb?
    We have no idea!
    We do know that in the past all sorts of posters have turned up on HC over the years. We've had brokers, rogue traders, insiders, spouses of directors and we've even had JV partners and ex-CEO's posting! (my favorite was John Schultz and the other chap from Heuresy on the XPE, now OAK boards.)

In conclusion.
    RiskArb does make some interesting, well written posts. And I do personally believe that they have experience in working with Korean companies.
    However the fact that they 100% do hold a position in ASM, but are writing that the project is fundamentally flawed in a multitude of ways, yet continue to hold, and yet have zero reply on how/why they have shares in ASM means simply...
    RiskArb works or recently did work in a professional capacity in in finance/metals/mining/etc.
    Then the question becomes...are their posts in good faith?

C'mon now soft lad RiskArb tell us your glorious story about how you got those ASM shares and why you continue to hold?
    Or do you dare press the 'not held' button...go on you cheeky monkey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $135.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.5¢ 76.5¢ 73.0¢ $412.9K 556.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 149671 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 1159 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.