A2M 18.7% $5.70 the a2 milk company limited

Ann: Managing Director & CEO Succession, page-132

1. 1,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 748
    She is a great speaker, and very insightful. What's even better is that she appears to be a women that doesn't settle for anything other than the best. After watching this vid I thought to myself - how would Geoff go on that stage...? And to be honest I think that side by side Jayne has a lot more charisma and just generally oozes new age disruption, energy and hunger. Don't get me wrong, Geoff did the leg work flawlessly, and that was his strength ie startup / systems & processes / supply chain & logistics, market access, skills acquisition etc, but now that the company has reached an international level and is still young - the torch needs to be passed on to the person with the right skill set and vision to work on the other end of the company spectrum, which are the aspects of the company that are vital to springboarding a2 into the next super growth stage.
    I guess what I am saying is that I think Jayne represents the Yin to Geoff's Yang. On one end we have the conservative safe and methodical leader who builds the well oiled machine. On the other hand we now have the vibrant, liberal, dynamic, youthful and edgy leader that will make that same machine so cool that everyone can't stop talking about it and has to have it.
    The more I think about Jayne's appointment the more exited I get. To be honest, if Peter Nathan took the role everyone would have been happy but we would really just have had a younger version of Geoff in the drivers seat, when Peter's strengths and skills will be better utilised in his current role as Chief of Asia Pacific.
    I believe now that the appointment of Jayne has been so meticulously planned and well thought out that it will serve Geoff's legacy as much as his role in the company to the present has. Passing the baton now as a2 makes its debut on the world stage is quite simply - perfect timing. It's these types of forward thinking decisions of the highest calibre that have and will continue define a2 - underpining its success for the years passed, and the years to come.

Great choice Geoff, great choice a2 Board, GLTAH!

P.s - get your Kevlar power suits tailored while you have time - cos a2 is about to explode, again!
    Last edited by Ginger_steps_: 15/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.70
Change
-1.310(18.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.120B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.86 $5.93 $5.34 $93.50M 16.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 526 $5.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.71 23970 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.