TVN 3.39% 5.7¢ tivan limited

Good presentation. Development steps which could take up a whole...

1. 4,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3053
    Good presentation. Development steps which could take up a whole page due to their complexity reduced to bullet points is always a sign things are moving along nicely.

I'd love to know why Vietnam has been singled out as one of the countries where TIVAN has patent applications. Applying for & obtaining patents is costly, complex & takes a long time. Admittedly Vietnam has a large population, may be strategic with a long coast line & border with China, but I wasn't aware they had much in the way of Titano-Magnetite resources.

The last two applications for Australia are interesting as well.
    A Method for Preparing a Leach Feed Material
    Titanium Dioxide Pigment Production Method

I've read them both & they appear to be as a result of the additional test/development/optimisation work SMS & TNG have been doing around the TIVAN process. But someone with a higher level of comprehension of process engineering than myself is better placed to explain what they are about.
    That said, the separation of Iron Ore from the other elements is one area I'm particularly interested in. For if this part of the process, although in the case of TNG's deposit it is looked at a lower value output, if it works at very low cost for deposits such as Balla Balla, it has the potential on it's own to be a game changer in the Iron Ore industry. Taking Fines at low % Fe content & running them through a cheap process to boost the Fe has massive prospects. TNG have never really talked about this, but it would be something big if practical & cost effective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $98.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $60.52K 1.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 655737 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 8153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.