TKM 0.00% 3.0¢ trek metals limited

Ann: Managing Director Consultancy Agreement, page-3

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    I agree that you would think that as a managing director hired for a particular job that you would be asked to utilise all your skills in getting said job done.

The only thing I think this must be in connection with is his associate position at centre peak resources.

"Centre Peak Resources (CRG) is a private resource investment company trading in quality resource projects. CRG is managed by a highly experienced team of geoscientists and resource professionals, dedicated to generating long term returns for its shareholders.

In line with its focused business strategy, CRG is seeking undervalued resource project opportunities with the aim of progressing these projects to a logical investment point. The group is currently pursuing precious and base metal opportunities in Australia, however will continue to consider suitable opportunities in other jurisdictions and commodities as markets develop and opportunities present themselves."

So I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing more payments from TKM to CRG soon... Starting with this $200,000.

The most interesting part of that info though is the "seeking undervalued resource project opportunities".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $912 31.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 397152 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 536515 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.