BML 0.00% 10.5¢ boab metals limited

Agreed, if it was a 10% bump at new financial year.. I wonder...

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2194
    Agreed, if it was a 10% bump at new financial year.. I wonder who conducted the review .. laugh out loud lots!

I think the old school mining industry will get its come-uppance hard out over the next five years.. Most mining executives have there faces firmly placed in the pig trough.. Simon was an exception but today we see he is stepping up to be more like the rest -- but im comparing this to other board heads running 100 Million Market Cap companies.

The timing makes this more like a big' ol Christmas pressy..

Put it to HC you rate @sinic .. well im fairly confidence it wouldnt get the nod if left to Joe Public.. pretty sure im just sitting on a big equity loss for my troubles of being a loyal long term holder.

Pretty sure no-one in my sector would get an overnight pay bump - without a major promotion i can honestly say i have never heard of such as extreme pay jump.

Of course i am jealous.. who wouldn't want tons more cash for the same job? Of course its not usually as easy as well.. i wont say! laugh out loud.. go @sinic .. how is my contrarian negativity working.. look at the SP broseph.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $14.73K 140.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 118016 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 448301 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.