NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Here is the Top 20 Holders Listed options. As you can see, there...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2428
    Here is the Top 20 Holders Listed options. As you can see, there isn’t an entity with a significant holding… looks to be all retail / super funds holders.

Re LD-1 production testing, I’m thinking we may get some news soon on an exact date. STX reached TD 8 days early on their current W5 well. The rig will be soon off to their next well (SE-1) for a likely pre Xmas spud. STX has said they are scheduled to flow test W5 before SE-1 spuds. And NWE is waiting patiently to get the testing crew and line up all these PB wells to flow test. I just hope we (LD-1) are first cab off the rank. Would be an awesome Xmas present.

Some other interesting news today was MIN & Hancock/Gina entering a pact for Iron Ore export at Port Hedland. Remember Hancock is doing some M&A for gas in QLD (SXY). I could easily see Hancock in a partnership with MIN in WA for the expanding energy services business. Or maybe she’ll be a key client of ours/MIN. She only made a lazy $7.3b profit last FY.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3844/3844539-ebf940506941e83d02579180ad43532f.jpg
    Last edited by Brobel: 29/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.