TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

cheer up manila, matey. these clowns managed to trade below my...

1. 10,824 Posts.
    cheer up manila, matey. these clowns managed to trade below my stoploss over xmas and my holding went while i was knocking back glen morangie on ice, but i still made 20 cents per share. i'll buy back in at 30 in a few weeks after the dismal 1/4ly report and sell again at 40 cents in march. easy money.

noble stayed with them because:

1) noble invested $70 million in shares at $1 per share - if they gone under he'd have lost the lot;
    2) noble gave tty god knows how many millions ($60m? $70m?) to invest in australian juniors. tty made a total hash of it and blew the lot;
    3) so with maybe $150m of noble shareholder's money invested in TTY what were noble's options:
    a) call the ball, not back them and loose the lot (ouch);
    b) take security over all of tty's assets, take a punt and see if tty can trade out of insolvency (the reason for the trading halt). set a condition that noble have call over all tty profits;
    4) noble still have first call on profits until the debts paid out, and at the same time they take 2 or 3% of revenue as sales commission.

noble did not stay with tty because of other shareholders. it stayed because they took a punt on the iron ore price rising. they atleast had the marbles to stay with their investments, unlike territory who bought high and sold low. they been operating for almost 4 years and still haven't returned positive NPV.

happy holding. its good noble has a future planned for tty, because half the guys at tty can't decide when to go to the toilet next.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.