TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

Ann: Managing Director Presentation , page-7

1. 237 Posts.
    Actully wah nam are taking out ferraus not atlas. A lot of those companies that you have mentioned are about 3 to 4 years away from even mining a single bit of iron ore. From what I remember TTY said that they are looking at close to production iron ore companies not ones that would require extensive capital to get started and are years away. Pass management may have been reckless with some of their investment decisions but eventually put the foot down before it was to late and did what had to be done whether you, me or anyone else liked it or not. From what I can see there are not many companies that TTY can invest in or take over until they can lift their own market cap. I think it's good that they have not thrown 100's of millions of dollars at other companies and primary focused on what they do have which I think is the key to there own sucess. Then there's the noble group they could have done the dirty on us, sent the recivers in brought the assets on the cheap and kept all the money for themselves. As to why they did not, I would like to know...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.