MMI 6.25% 4.5¢ metro mining limited

Ann: Managing Director presents at Noosa Mining, page-5

1. 506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    There is some good figures here with production but there is just enough detail left out so that we cannot compare the actual weekly production to the quarterly production and shipping rates. Production and shipping rates must be releases in a consistent manner such as an actual weekly mined and weekly shipped total that can then be also compared back to actual monthly totals and then quarterly totals. This is the problem I have with MMI. We get part of the story and what is released is difficult to compare to actual performance over consistently reported time frames. I suspect that the crane breakdown was very convenient for this release, but without any quantification of its actual affects on the loading of Ship 8 we dont really know if there are other issues affecting shipping weekly rates. We can work out from the graph that the target of 10,000t per day shipping is still "a bridge too far". Trial shipments? It would be useful to know how our product is performing so far. Basic information really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $267.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $117.3K 2.536M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 679618 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 479738 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.