MMI 1.89% 5.2¢ metro mining limited

MMI do this because they have little experience with active mine...

1. 506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    MMI do this because they have little experience with active mine operations that deplete resources-reserves. The weather has finally cleared but the haze remains. 40,000 tonnes of stockpiles is very little when mining was indicated to start mid to late March. I suggest that there has been considerable disruptions to the start of mining due to the very wet conditions that would affect both the ability to mine and ability to traverse mining areas with the semi trailers used for haulage. There was some comment last year regarding the addition of a third trailer to the set up and this would create further constraints with haulage in less than perfect conditions. There could have been greater detail with the break down of customer volumes and expected prices. I would suggest that MMI should have given us a market update at the end of April on mine start up. I think Simon was more concerned with his dim sum rather than a courteous and informative update on the start up of operations this season. We are almost a third of the way through April and only have 40,000 tonnes stockpiled. Something has not gone to plan and once again we are treated like the mushrooms or should I say Dim Sum. You be the judge. MMI just tell us what they have to and it is not good enough. MMI said mid to late March and obviously there has been some changes to this and even if they did start earlier, 40,000 tonnes is a let down when the first ship is 2 days away. I expected a big improvement this year and so far MMI have disappointed me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $314.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $518.9K 9.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2294696 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 776571 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.