AVR 1.64% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Hi Tomboy - It would be nice if we could achieve all those...

1. 3,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Hi Tomboy - It would be nice if we could achieve all those initiatives. I think the Company is focused on quite a few of them. If you have a look at the strategic objectives in the investor presentation they are working in the right direction. The one issue which you raise which is troubling me is the involvement of Sabby. I just cannot work out what their agenda is. Are they trying to restrict the expansion of Admedus into the international market to protect other investments? Are they trying to depress the value of the Company to facilitate a cheap takeover bid? Or in fact is it Sabby who are depressing the share price? I have attempted to review the Companies which Sabby has a major interest in but cannot find any direct competition with what we are doing. I did find one website of a guy who provides a natural treatment for herpes and he has a theory that the major drug companies already have a cure for herpes but are not releasing it because it will cost them $billions in lost revenue from sales of medications to treat the complaint. Sounds a bit far fetched. The major pharma in that area is GlaxoSmith Kline and I cannot find any tie up between them and Sabby.
    Perhaps my conspiracy theory is all wrong and Sabby are as concerned as the rest of us about the drop in the share price.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
-0.300(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.29 $18.30 $17.65 $181.7K 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 $17.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.00 499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.