MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

Ann: Managing Director Resignation , page-8

1. 46 Posts.
    I too am concerned at the lack of information coming from Molymines. The silence around the place is deafening.
    It seems to me that no one is prepared to speak for the company.
    It is difficult to find anyone at the head office to speak with and calls are often not returned. A situation like this leaves shareholders out in the cold and as a result many will sell and lower the share price even further.
    Even with the molybdenum operation on hold the company has some excellent prospects, namely the iron ore mining and the readily available finance offered by the Chinese. With many small and midcap miners still struggling with low share prices there would seem to be lots of potential aquisitions. Molymines have already demonstrated that ,given the opportunity, they can quickly and efficiently get projects off the ground in double quick time.
    Perhaps we as shareholders need to start hassling the company to get answers as to where we are heading and what future prospects the company has. The sharehoders badly need information of this type if they to view the company in a more positive light.
    I would suggest that those of us who have these concerns should call the company and seek answers to these questions.
    cheers,
    CS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.