NCK 0.07% $13.81 nick scali limited

Ann: Managing Director Share Sale, page-41

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    All agree NCK has been a well run company regardless of the previous share sales. I think the question goes more to why Anthony thinks he will worry less about the 40 odd million sale if it is invested elsewhere. If we assume that Anthony has cashed out in the vicinity of 145M in previous sales and during the last decade or so has earnt additional millions via dividends and his salary then I would say he has enough grocery money and enough to buy a decent weekender. He can fish, hang out with the grand kids and not worry too much. I dont know anyone who has built a pile of wealth happy to just let it sit doing nothing. Of course he could have a charity or something else special going on however to me I would still argue if the company is projecting to do well, and Anthony is a better position than us to know, then there wouldn't be many other investments that could offer the same sort of returns as NCK has offered in the past. Though that logic also applies to previous sales so maybe Anthony is great at running a NCK but a poor investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.81
Change
-0.010(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.177B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.70 $13.91 $13.70 $2.279M 165.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2777 $13.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.91 3838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.