KRB 0.00% 2.3¢ krucible metals limited

Ann: Managing Director Statement for Shareholders, page-23

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    re: Ann: Managing Director Statement for Shar... At current Egyptian/Moroccan CFR prices for P205 > 30%
    Then that grade of DSO would be viable for a long term offtaker.

I would anticipate Opex would be around $125-130/ton and given that the Coal export prices will be under pressure for the next decade or so, then, so will there be downward pressure on Nth West QLD rail and port costs and it will be immense...but that's my opinion as an industry observer.

This is all good for cheaper infrastructure costs @ KRB as well as more competitive mining costs.

I am of the opinion that Hi grade DSO phosphate will always command a premium in the International market.
    So now is a good time for KRB to stitch up an LOM offtaker.

Gutnick is in the background beavering away at getting the lions share of the offtaker action in the short term...with a much bigger resource but with lot more costs not to mention the burn rates on wages and fees.

I see KRB as a lean sprinter ready to run fast and win the prize...however,he needs a very smart coach to get the sprinter set to run and quickly.

This is a very illiquid stock and the spread is huge % wise...that means you can make a lot if you are prepared to sell or you could lose a lot if you cannot sell.

Fundamentals are good in my opinion,probably needs about another 100m shares in the register to make it very attractive.

It sort of reminds me of Buru Energy, this was another very tightly held and illiquid stock for a long time. However when it jumped,it went through the roof..why..there were bugger all sellers to cater for the share demand.

That's what you have here and an NPV of circa $80M means the SP should be approx $1 if there is no further dilution and the mining and exports start in the near term with an appropriate Offtaker in tow.

Just needs some Capex applied.

By the way TTYY,my view is that if someone wanted to invest in KRB desperately they would have already done so and the volume of shares sold would be much,much higher than currently.

In any case KRB deserves a very close inspection before the horse has bolted.It's hard to get a decent parcel.

Cheers

HR

No advice given or intended ... just my observations and research expressed..best you all do your own research and then form whatever opinion or action your research leads you to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.