CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Good points sushi2030.

From following AB through several companies now I know he can be super aggressive when it comes to business development, but he has a clear line he never crosses when it comes to corporate and legal ethics. So something like that seems to have happened.

I read about that medical company he did in the UK where he helped bolster the board for the safety of the share holders even though it meant he could have left it and had a free unaccountable ride. And the same with the miner in Queensland where he cleaned out the rubbish in the board before settling down to business.

AB is a turnaround guru, and he is just there to do that, then he leaves a strong healthy company to continue on. He works for the interests of the shareholders. As it should be.

IMO in too many companies these days, especially at the top end of town, somehow the boards seem to get this narcissistic idea that the companies are theirs. hence the vulgar pay cheques, golden parachutes they give each other, cronyism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.