KOV 2.11% $8.80 korvest ltd

Met the MD?, yes, I worked there for another year and a bit...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Met the MD?, yes, I worked there for another year and a bit whilst he lurked / existed in the organisation, during which time I constantly opposed his arrogance and called out his incompetence on quite a few occasions, hence my departure.

i reflect on his first day with a chuckle, there was a room full of executives and he made a statement that revealed his inabilities from the get go, I spontaneously responded with a sarcastic, albeit real question / response which had the room in a roar of laughter, I guess my days were numbered after that. Nonetheless, it was a hilarious day that will stay with me forever, those in attendance will recall it well!

Now I haven’t met the current Chairman, nor would I expect that he would be particularly interested in meeting me or any other shareholder for that matter.

He is paid $137,000 annually for basically attending 13 meetings with a paltry 667 shares held, he has ‘no skin in the game’, why would he actively engage and bring additional work upon himself when time has proven that he can be rewarded handsomely whilst allowing the business to deteriorate.

For that matter, I think that is largely the attitude of much of the executive and management team, there always seems to be a lower ranking staff member to assign the real work to.

Organisations aren’t typically stuffed up or fixed up by the $20.00 an hour blue collar workers, its always poor leadership and management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.