ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    2 weeks today PB is speaking at the NT Resource Conference and I wonder if part of his presentation will be the 249D action.

https://ntresourcesweek.com.au/mining-the-territory-conference/speakers/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7Zerh-y9-QIVlzMrCh2vnwvlEAAYASAAEgI11PD_BwE

It could be a very different Xmas also for some people this year and a tough one at that. 40 days till the meeting if it goes that far, its all about the numbers now, how fast they come in an what side of the abacus they are on. A show of hands may decide it but better if its a landslide either way to convince the market. Next CEO should be MD as well I see that Vimson the Chairman is MD. If it goes CMT's way like GW says they need an A-List CEO/MD I don't think Fisher is the man for the job he's a good CFO it seems and the market may pop a little for him. We need a Wow Factor person with presence and a great track record. If it is to happen we need NEW BLOOD with a known name in the Big End of Town.

I think years AGO SDL would have survived if Ken Talbot did that is a person that moved markets. So sad that all was.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.