TVN 1.79% 5.5¢ tivan limited

Ann: Managing Director to present at the NT Resources Week, page-2

1. 4,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3102
    Before a project becomes reality there are a number of important stages which at completion of these stages could lead to the project getting cancelled, shelved/placed on hold, or move forward into the next phase.
    This is as good an example as any to demonstrate that.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3735/3735384-ed1aaa04361eed743a575cb46e7ab5f7.jpg

• Mt Peake Beneficiation/TIVAN refinery is at the end of the Development phase, immediately before the Implementation phase which that gate would be the FID.

Independent of TNG the HySustain technology, offtakes, design etc would be moving through this process. TNG have already indicated there are discussions about re-tasking the Middle Arm site for just such a development. I'd suggest that AGV are likely also in the Development stage - they have the design, TNG have the necessary Environmental studies for a site in Darwin for such a development. So again likely beginning to middle of this Development Phase with two key factors - the what being developed by AGV - the where TNG already have this info.
    • AGV Energy and its global partners are developing HySustain™
    • AGV has offtake arrangements in place

Vanadium battery technology has been developed by V-Flow Tech
    • Technology and process design study for a Vanadium Electrolyte production facility underway
    • Suitable sites in WA and NT are under investigation
    I'd suggest this is more in the Definition Phase. However it could accelerate quickly as the complexity here would be relatively simple enough - siting a factory filled with manufacturing equipment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $94.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $47.22K 850.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4916 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.