FRM 3.00% 9.7¢ farm pride foods limited

GPASAS,Thanks for the information and warning about high...

1. 163 Posts.
    GPASAS,

Thanks for the information and warning about high frequency traders and I'll keep that in mind, although I'd be surprised if they would be keeping their eyes on Farm Pride-- one of the least traded stocks on the ASX!

However, I have heard about these high frequency traders and if what I've heard is true then it's just another example of unfairness and inequity in the market.

Again I'm sorry if you think my trading decision was rude, but I maintain the view that it was so blatantly obvious that anyone who is genuinely keeping an eye on Farm Pride will have picked it up, or should have noticed it. There was certainly no attempt to deceive or mislead anyone.

And even if a high frequency trader had pushed in and sold me all 16,001 shares at 15 cents then it would have been fair value and I would have been happy to pay it, despite my misgivings about high frequency trading and perhaps a perception of being short changed.

I'm investing in Farm Pride for the long term because I believe they will continue to pay down debt, leading to a much higher share price.

Mr Hammond

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $29 296

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2061 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 2793 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.