LNK 0.00% $2.09 link administration holdings limited

From the article...“I also provided Vivek an example about a...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    From the article...
    “I also provided Vivek an example about a conflict between Vivek and his relationship with Capgemini. Vivek raised his voice and shouted at me. Vivek thumped his fist into the table and yelled at me. Vivek said to me, 'You are f...ing useless', 'you're an investigator, go investigate'. I felt intimidated.”Shoebridge continued, “At 10.15am 26 October 2016 I told GP [full name not disclosed] and MS [full name not disclosed] about this meeting with Vivek. I told them I felt intimidated and useless. GP told me that is the way Vivek treats all people.”In another extract, he says: “On 27 October 2016 I again met with GP and told him my concerns about my meeting with Vivek from 26 October 2016. My notes of that meeting read, 'f...ing useless', 'you are a f...ing manager, a senior leader', 'is it corrupt because I know the owner of Capgemini and I use them?' I said at the very least a conflict must be disclosed. I told GP this and he replied, 'he won't report it and he will bring in whoever he wants to work at icare'.”

My confidence in the current board and management is very very low. Take out PEXA and we are left with a motley bunch of bloated turds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.