SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Managing Director Update- Sayona's Quebec Lithium Strategy, page-12

1. 12,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15618
    Sounds more like we have some sort of god old fashioned ' Backdoor ' , ' Kirribilli Deal ' going on between the vying Participant Bidder's and the Quebec Government spearheaded by Investment Quebec...... sneaky.png

Under this deal it is clear that Sayona gets NAL , and then perhaps Critical elements and / or Galaxy go separate or combine in taking out Nemaska's operation. ( James Bay Hub )
    Goes to show that more often than not , the simplest plans are always the best IMO . So with only 2 concentrator's and one ' Super ' hydroxide conversion facility ....it might actually work......smile.png

And I do reckon that's exactly what they are communicating as evidenced by their subtly dropped hint from these 3 clear statements highlighted in today's announcement. under intended proposal , and that indeed that's what might be being discussed behind the closed doors of the Quebec Lithium Industry.

Sayona proposes the following solution:

> Combine lithium deposits into two hubs in the Abitibi and James Bay regions, feeding lithiumconcentrators to secure world‐class economies and scale;

> Establish a world‐scale lithium hydroxide facility fed by these lithium clusters to achieve superioreconomics, technology benefits and supply reliability;

> Ensure the development of a co‐ordinated supply chain, from mining to downstream processing, withstrong partners to achieve a low cost, high quality output model;

Given all this , it would be my opinion that a fairly ' extended ' period should be expected now if indeed this is what Quebec would agree to. And because Nemaska's ' SISP ' could go as far out as August 2020. Could the Sayona / NAL deal be a ' precursor ' to the ' Twin Hub ' strategy actually playing out in this fashion. Obviously a lot has to be agreed upon in the use of the one single ' Super Hydroxide ' conversion facility.

In any event , I think we can now get a feel that indeed there will be a ' Right's ' issue required at some stage because firstly they do not have any further room under their 7.1 and 7.1A capacity limits until basically the next AGM. So my postulation is that we will ABSOLUTELY see one soon.

He's ( Lynch ) is basically eluding to us if not appealing . And why else would you simply ' ramp ' the current global backdrop together with dropping a few hints as to what is presently going down. There will be a raising. Lets see who actually supports it , and lets see what sort of favorable terms they will be pitched at...... biggrin.png

" These are exciting times for Sayona and the whole lithium industry as we put Québec on the map as aleader in the emerging clean energy revolution. I hope you will support us as we move forward into aprosperous and sustainable future, powered by the metal of the 21st century "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $1.115M 34.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 21151240 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1618716 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 21020600
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.