SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

"The CEO of a company you own is accused by the ATO of not even...

1. 545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562
    "The CEO of a company you own is accused by the ATO of not even bothering to pay tax on basic salary....for several years.

How do you know he was 'not bothering'? Since the salary was public knowledge, and since we can't assume he is lazy or dumb, after having created a billion dollar company, other explanations spring to mind: A genuine mistake by his tax agent, or by the tax office (stranger things have happened), or by himself. And just in case the 'not bothering' does stick, JK would be in 'good' company and firmly aligned with former PM Paul Keating: He didn't even file tax returns for years, and when challenged (by the then still functioning media), the reply was: 'I have more important things to do than filing tax returns'. If that excuse is valid for Paul Keating, it certainly is valid for JK.

"That is incredibly serious."

Really? See above - our past Prime Minister didn't think so.

"On top of this he is accused by ASIC of ripping off shareholders and breaching numerous Corporation Act laws."

Accused (by an agency that mostly elicits my polite laughter), not convicted. And 'numerous acts'? Surely you are not hinting at a ballpark figure above zero?

Also, I am a genuine shareholder in this company, with a holding that is not overwhelming to my wealth, but still significant. Now, let me assure you, after years of looking at the facts, and posting here when I (much unlike you) felt like I had something to say, I experienced not a moment in which I thought 'I have been ripped off by this company'. Yes, I had plenty of moments, let's call it a continuous couple of years, where I felt ripped off, but not by ISX or JK. I felt and still feel ripped off by ASX, aided by ASIC, both of them in turn prompted by AFR and other 9ec birdcage liners, all started into action by Onan's Matters, who created a bespoke report for who knows who, but distributed strategically.

"Just put this in context with the comments the Chairman made. It is beyond ridiculous."

?????

"Yet look at your comment, an angry stupid lash out at someone bringing up a very legitimate issue with your investment."

Yet look at all
    your comments, angry lash outs at people bringing up very legitimate issues with the market operator and the market regulator.

Last edited by Gold Bugs Bunny: 03/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.