SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Managing Director Update, page-4

1. 1,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Could this be part of a truce deal with ASX/ASIC to move forward

Melbourne, 29th December 2021: The Board of iSignthis Limited (“iSignthis” or the “Company”) has been informed today by Mr John (NJ) Karantzis Chairman that he will step aside from his role as Managing Director, but will remain as a non-executive director of the Company.
    Mr Tim Hart, Executive Chairman said today: “With the demerger from ISX Financial EU Plc now complete and Mr Karantzis relocating to Cyprus, it is appropriate for him to step aside as Managing Director to allow him to focus on the demerged EU business, which also owns
    19.9% of the NSX Limited. I want to thank John for all his hard work and dedication to build a world class business over the last ten years. His passion for the Company and neverending optimism as CEO and Managing Director will be difficult to replace, but we are
    thankful that John has agreed to stay on as a non-executive director.” Mr Karantzis said “I’d like to thank the board and in particular Mr Hart for their support over the ten years since the iSignthis business was founded. I also take the opportunity to thank all our shareholders for their support and patience over the last 2 years. Whilst I’m stepping down as CEO and Managing Director, I remain committed as a non-executive director to the
    Company, and in particular to holding the ASX Ltd to account for their unprecedented actions against the Company and its 10,000 plus retail shareholders.” In the new year the Board will review its structure. In the interim period, Mr Tim Hart will step up as the Executive Chairman.
    Authorised by the Executive Chairman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.