BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

It's a bugger of a wait, to be sure, to be sure … Yes, it's the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    It's a bugger of a wait, to be sure, to be sure …

Yes, it's the "same old stuff", but the same old stuff is bloody good reading(!); just missing the GSA, that's all!

* JEF and JP have been saying we are heading into a 20 year gas crisis and are in the early years of it now. Pressure just slowly building ….

* Shell/PetroChina are behaving like slothful orangutans (more like slothful sloths!) when it comes to the Bowen Basin, but they ARE savvy of a serious looming gas crisis around the corner - 2 more years?

*GLNG needs more gas (heard that one before?) so partners there MUST be on the lookout for opportunities (so far, they have bought no-one in Qld. to meet this need - not only, not Blue)

* True, BUL hasn't got much loot in the bank, but they run off the smell of an oily rag (pretty appropriate when you think about it) so I don't think a suitor waiting 'til they're down to their last dollar matters much. Another mil. would keep 'em going for a while anyway probably. Not a reason to wait for a big fish, I don't reckon.

* M&A's etc. seem to take place "late" in market cycles … Maybe it's not "late" enough just yet for the big fish???

* I wasn't looking at this stuff 10 years ago but back then when the M&A activity in this sector was happening there were something like 25 companies to choose from in BUL's category (don't take that too literally); whereas today that number is more like a fifth of that number.

* Little fish like BUL (despite pedigree management) don't push around very big fish very easily. Nonetheless, they will be at it through whatever means they can. Rest assured. It's a bugger of a wait for them too! Worth remembering.

* This appears to be an ever narrowing road ahead. At some point our points of interest will intersect. Whenever it happens, it will then come as a surprise, we've been waiting so long.

* Think that's all I have to say

Kip
    Last edited by Kipper01: 13/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.