AMI 3.03% 16.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Ann: Managing Director's 2021 AGM Presentation, page-12

1. 819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    What a dog of a stock
    watdafreak says: "What a dog of a stock"

What kind of dog did you mean? A Golden Labrador? A Golden Retriever? A Silver Weimaraner?
    Did you mean a working dog like a Sheepdog, a Border Collie, a Kelpie, or a Cattledog that
    never gives up.

This company is like a mineral orebody sniffer dog. Look at the recent discoveries that AMI
    has sniffer out and now AMI is sniffing around Great Cobar, a mine that was never mined out.
    Mining stopped around about the time of the Great War when labour was scarce and copper
    prices low. AMI will crank up Great Cobar but it will take time. There is plenty of ore and plenty
    of money to be made from Great Cobar. Some people phantasise about buying Glencore's
    CSA mine but with Great Cobar, Kairos, and Federation, AMI does not need the CSA mine.

This company is profitable. It is not going broke. It has increased revenue and increased profit,
    and reduced debt. It has got the Dargues mine churning out a profit. Dargues was a contentious
    purchase at the time but with some dogged determination the mine has been turned around.

Th Broken Hill mines were enormously profitable but they came and went. The Cobar mines
    by comparison have longer lives. Like a good old dog, AMI will be scratching around Cobar
    for decades to come, long after some people have sold out, "cos it's a dog".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $270.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.8¢ 16.0¢ $458.9K 2.785M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 723053 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 18791 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.