VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

Ann: Managing Director's address at 2015 Annual General Meeting, page-6

1. 1,700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 627
    What can one say?
    This is a corporate disgrace of the highest magnitude. I would not be at all surprised to see the providers of incompetent professional services checking their professional indemnity policies to ensure they have sufficient cover to meet remedial costs for inadequate plant design, specification and supervision.

Also suggest directors need to check their cover. This has not played out as defined in the prospectus the directors signed off and I suggest this is not the last we will hear about the VXL fiasco.

Such a great shame and wasted opportunity. Great RM, apparently customers lining up to purchase a world class product, and the plant is so bad it cannot even produce a minimum quantity to ship to customers.

I have collated the 5B filings from Sept 14 to Sept 15, 5 reporting periods. First the positive, $4k in receipts.
    Then we have expenses, Explorations and evaluation $1.8m, Development $2.6m, Production $5.6m, and administration $5.6m.
    How could anybody with an ounce of commercial nous allow this to happen and not recognise that something was seriously wrong with the business processes? I hope somebody stands up and accepts responsibility for this destruction of shareholder value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.