SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Good summary Delphs, I managed to get there and the team seem...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Good summary Delphs,
    I managed to get there and the team seem genuinely excited at their achievements so far and what is to come.
    Flykk will be launched in about 2 weeks, didn’t want to disclose any detail yet but “it pulls the whole ecosystem together and there has been a big uptake by merchants already”

Talked about the 2 recent Neobanks needing to invest 3 to 5 million while we got Probank for 300,000 Euros and has already paid for itself.

Really excited by new Customer approvals and contracts.
    The dividend will attract more customers and bring credibility so it’s important to do it but concentrating on growth for now.

Performance Shares were brought up.
    They felt that rather than give a huge increase in salaries that they have used the money to grow the business and the PS aligns their interests with shareholders.
    Question was asked about Escrow period and the answer was “ can sell at any time but nobody here has sold 1 share and have no intention of”

ADI..done everything we can and APRA won’t be hurried.
    From previous 2 approvals it took 12-14 months and we applied July 2018.
    We should hear by September based on that.

My take..the journey has only just began.
    I’m a very happy shareholder with a substantial holding who wishes he had been even braver and backed up the truck at 15cents and below!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.