ACW 4.84% 6.5¢ actinogen medical limited

Ann: Managing Director's AGM Presentation, page-38

1. 12,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    NZ Trader: "WHEN you have a research breakthrough of the likes of ACW, ...."

NZ Trader/others:  Personally, I would be much more careful and phrase this sentence with:  "IF ACW will be able to prove up a research breakthrough....".   After all, right now we do absolutely NOT know IF this will really solve the AD problem or at the very least solve some 'part' of that immense problem -  JIMHO, of course.

In my personal experience:  I have over the years invested in quite a few companies that I thought MIGHT have 'breakthrough potential' in respect to AD and each and every time the research results in the end did turn out negative....  And the disease worldwide keeps growing and growing due to the ageing in many countries...  Forecasted 50 mio cases in CHINA alone in the not too distant future !

I very, very much hope that this time 'it will be different'.   Just right now, I have a very good friend staying with us that HAS AD and it is so very sad indeed for me to see this previously highly capable person deteriorate so much and become dependent on his wife for the simplest of tasks.  Brings back memories of my mother (that died of AD) and further back memories of my mother's dad, which I do remember just sitting in a chair and not being able to communicate... 

I sincerely do HOPE for a (at least partial perhaps?) solution to this dreadful disease!!!  Monetary gains will be a secondary benefit as far as I am concerned.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.003(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $174.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.6¢ 6.1¢ $397.2K 6.268M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 679730 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 560502 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.