GLL 5.00% 2.1¢ galilee energy limited

gadgetmanClearly this is a very difficult question to answer and...

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1505
    gadgetman

Clearly this is a very difficult question to answer and one which I avoided even asking at the AGM.

As a fellow poster though, I will attempt to give some sort of an indication but I need to preface it first:-

Galilee are rapidly building a portfolio of CSG tenements so there is considerable value in the portfolio regardless of the outcome of the Glenaras Pilot.

The sketch below is a typical aggregated gas curve from real life but in different coals. and as you can see from the year markers on the X axis dewatering is a continuous process and takes a considerable time but water rates drop off rapidly during the early stages.

Since the 15L pump is much larger than the original IMO the water ingress problem should now be down to an acceptable level admittedly after a bit of trial and error but that's what pilots are for..

We are now past the Desorption point and the water rates are on the decline and gas rate is rapidly recovering to pre shut in levels.

This is a pretty healthy result IMO only 4 weeks after the latest startup following the 15L pump replacement.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1857/1857124-c69e4e027178cfadde64fe065d49c651.jpg

We don't need anything like complete dewatering to commence the reserve certification process.

So...

It's a probability bell curve but my guess and I stress guess, it that things will start to get really interesting with regard to initiation of the reserve certification process over the next 12 weeks.

Regards

OGP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.135M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $3.337K 165.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66128 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 91000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.