ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1620
    Ok proga given you know so much regarding me i will clarify.

I hold 200k shares @ average of 24.3c - yes I am green. I was looking to build to 1 million until this agm. I feel for those long holders that have seen poor decision after poor decision and management just so ignorant to all vested parties. Clearly I am not alone judging by voting at agm.

If you can read properly - I have asked for more transparency and guidance on graphite sales - forecast predictions and prices. Now although graphite is marketed differently to other commodities - this is there specialty business - one commodity only and it is expected through their channels they would have some forward view on such from their network of alliances and contracted organizations - not just a line re China withdrawing it EV subsidy - which they failed to say that China has changed this policy and it remains in play - so the company again fails to advise facts - very important facts that have a massive consequence to graphite demand a prices.

If you can read properly and skip the Mozambique/Australia covid rhetoric - I have many times stated to shut the Balama plant down - place it on care and maintenance - not because of covid restricting operations but simply because they have no market to sell to - unless of course they return to sell to China large volumes at huge losses - what is the point - continue burning hundreds of millions to learn a bit.

Bit short of time atm - get your facts right and don't presume what others have or have not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.