SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Managerisk "You’ve got me wrong. Im just a punter who trades...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Managerisk

"You’ve got me wrong. Im just a punter who trades (never traded any ISX). Got interested in ISX after suspension as it is such a bizarre story. I comment because all the overly positive stuff on here is crazy."

____
    Managerisk's opinion - direct and full quote on ISX/HC thread "Honest retail investors who have bought into this have the right to know what’s really going on.....not just listening to the members of the ‘ISX cult".

Prove yourself then Managerisk - you now state this: and I have just viewed all your HC threads to date on all forums:
    Managerisk - the self professed ISX guru - a repeated excerpt from his latest post this evening 17 July 2020: reiterated as these naysayers repeat themselves ad infinitum on ISX threads...
    Honest retail investors who have bought into this have the right to know what’s really going on.....not just listening to the members of the ‘ISX cult’.

You don't explain or provide any evidence for your post Managerisk. You also haven't explained your interest and also....for any future ASIC reference...What is the ISX cult? you refer to.

Someone today on an ISX thread kindly shared a post from someone confessing to be paid on HC threads to be a commission-based/paid downramper. References: - check another ISX thread on another ISX forum from today or yesterday. ASIC can be alerted and asked to investigate [FACT].

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.