ALK 1.27% 40.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Managing Directors AGM Presentation, page-19

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1036
    The positive price action today continued , in line with the "kick up" of most of the Aussie gold producers .
    ALK is in a "sweet spot" ...in that its a producer paying its way , has adjoining "proven" tenements at Roswell/San Antonio guaranteeing a + 10 year additional mine life , and it has controlling interests in two very fertile ASX WA companies at Genesis and Calidus.
    Oh ......I forgot Boda ........!!!!!!
    I can't post charts here ( someone smarter can ) ....but the RSI/MACD /SLOW STOCHASTICS indicators look pretty damn appealing .
    And coming back to the AGM Presentation .
    Directors and Managment ( Ian Gandel ) own 26% ...and Domestic and Foreign Institutions own ONLY 15.5% , we "retail holders " own the remaining 58%!
    At some point in time , the "trigger" must go off for an Australian or overseas Insto to "hit the market "to establish a strong position ---so that cometh the day, cometh the time ....that Insto will be in a PRIME POSITION to work with Ian Gandel to proceed with AN AGREED STRATEGY for the progression of ALKANE ---be it with bringing Genesis and /or Calidus into the ALKANE umbrella , or developing Boda .
    Have I got enough Alkane ...I go to bed with those thoughts , and whilst I think "probably not"....I equally balance that by thinking that for an old investor --the downside is limited or minimal ( caveat emptor always being mining always carries more risks than Banks or Telco's ....probably )
    Point of the post ..some smart Instos must be assessing what I am seeing .
    All in my very old and very humble opinion !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $241.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 39.5¢ $217.3K 543.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8800 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 140277 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.