ARC 0.00% 10.0¢ arc funds limited

I know exactly what you mean but to be fair to Harley, Luke and...

1. 2,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    I know exactly what you mean but to be fair to Harley, Luke and Josh, it really isn't a microcap market. It's the third year of a dispiriting drought. Until the rising tide rises all boats what are you going to do?

Volumes are pretty awful and most rises are traders that last a few days and then back in the bin. The only time you feel safe is when you are being taken out in an undervalued buyout. I guess that's not really what the boys had in mind.

Hopefully liquidity will come back after a few rate cuts (12 months of more?) or in my opinion maybe not. Why buy some Aussie micro growth stock when anyone can now trade the darlings of the NASDAQ, Shanghai or London with a heap more volume from the comfort of your own basement?

When I bought these at $0.21 over 3 years ago, I certainly wasn't expecting what we've had to endure. Don't get me wrong, there's still some wins to be had but there aren't too many DUBs or PMEs around these days.

Anyway, Harley will buy 10 shares next week and it'll be back to $0.18. These 4 day weeks from home are killing my share price - Harley get back to work!

Last edited by Patient: 09/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.913M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 9039 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.