ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    Jerko explained the situation similarly to the Crux interview, not a whole lot new info.

Takeaways:

- More Clean energy funds are interested in providing capital to companies like AGY so they are looking down that road into capital markets, though with the priority is to get a strategic partner involved with offtake/funding solution. This is a main reason why the offtake agreements havent advanced because they are looking for funding in deal attached if possible. Funding solution expected Q2/Q3.
    - Seems like a few relationships getting developed and it sounded like the main prospect theyve been looking at has been delayed by covid. Plenty of avenues they are pursuing it sounds like. Not much talk on Mitsubishi, so I doubt its them.
    - Seems no rush in developing Tonopah soon though theres lots of positives coming out of the USA to produce chemical/mining etc locally. Sounds like they will want to get S2 going first before thinking of funds for Tonopah, sounds like a very promising inroad to the USA.
    - Hydroxide/high nickel cathode could be facing some headwinds in China with stricter safety tests coming in beginning 2021. Slowing the transition to Hydroxide and bodes well for Carbonate production. Lots of Cathode capacity planned and getting developed now also bodes well for carbonate demand.

IMO thats what I gathered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $131.9K 3.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 872154 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 990329 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.