GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Hi @lowkey In practical terms you are right, provided enough...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Hi @lowkey
    In practical terms you are right, provided enough investors have faith in the ability of management to pull the company through. I'm afraid I don't bring to the market the nobility of your sentiment - I take the view that no-one else in the market - including any Board director - gives a RA about me as a shareholder. So I need to take a wide open eyed approach to investment.

I think the fundamentals are such that the CNJ Board and their insiders will have to raise funds at some price to stay in the game, and said game could be very lucrative at some stage. You have said this before and I agree. They were very smart in latching onto BAR, which will pull them through. But at what price will they raise the funds?? And if the insiders are the ones who tip in the balance at a lower price again - and it pulls through - with 20:20 hindsight what will we think at that point has happened? So my crystal ball tells me to leave my money in BAR and stay out of CNJ - at least until I see how much further the share price falls before they raise the cash they need to stay in the game. At the moment, any spare high risk cobalt exposure money would go into BAR that has been dragged down to 3.5c despite fairly prudent management, money int he bank and a plan. I wouldn't touch 3c shares in CNJ atm with a 40 foot pole!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.