APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi Karlene, TRASH TALK WON'T HELP It all comes down to accessing...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hi Karlene,

TRASH TALK WON'T HELP

It all comes down to accessing sufficient capital to complete the plant on time and on budget. We have been given project timelines and an estimated project budget for completing and commissioning the plant. It should come as no surprise that the multinational doing its sums would have checked these figures so at least two parties may be satisfied that the project is a real possibility.

Given the performance track record to date and questions about living off the trough, I understand your scepticism. However, I have invested a lot of money and faith in seeing this project through to completion. I have supported about 11 placements over the last 15 or so years. I feel we are very close. I have bought recently at 1.6 cents per share on two occasions. I expect a project to go ahead only if the deal is attractive to the multinational and to APG.

From my understanding, which is the same as FT's, I believe there is a good chance of the project being back on track in the near future. Whether this is 4 weeks, two months or 3 months I don't really care. If more time means superior planning than we've seen to date, better project management and fairer terms and conditions (than those negotiated with Kronos which failed to anticipate Kronos changing the project specifications more to their wishes) then so be it.

By the way I voted the shares I control (10+ million) in favour of the 2 AGM items because I want the existing management team to complete the job. My only gripe is that I want any contracts to be change proof so that if any further specification changes are required, the parties to the agreement will adjust the total funding (without hiccups or blackmail) to get the job done.

I'd love to see a mix of equity and finance so that we get an objective measure as to how we are valued by a multinational.

The present share price is a joke. Trash talk won't help.

Let the management get on with the job without distraction and trust that FT and his group will supply the pressure to keep management's hands on the wheel.

Looking forward to a brighter future and a performing plant.

Regards Clacko

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.