WRR 0.00% 16.0¢ world reach limited

Hi Fumoy, Good research,however i can see a few points that you...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Fumoy,

Good research,however i can see a few points that you missed: Working at sea, i am quite aware of the issue.

Irridium Go is a mobile solution which fits in somebody's pocket. The fleetbroadband requires a full size antenna and is only suited for a ship or remote station. It's not the same market at all.
    At the moment, you can get fleetbroadband for 2000-6000$ a month unlimited depending on the bandwidth you choose.
    Unlimited data with irridium go at 130$ a month is very competitive in my mind. Once the speed go up to 1.5mbs, if the pricing remains similar, it will be highly sought after by all the recreational boaters but also fishing vessels, oil and gas industry, etc...
    The phone package you showed does not offer unlimited data and is therefore very expensive. Irridium is one of the first satellite provider to offer this kind of package and it's a game changer for the industry.

You can always correct me if i'm wrong. I know there is quite a competition out there, but i disagree with you when you say that the irridium go is not competitive.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.