NOR 4.88% 4.3¢ norwood systems limited

I like how this CORONA solution is so under-rated at the moment,...

1. 11,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1340
    I like how this CORONA solution is so under-rated at the moment, but not in my eyes.

Even though the CORONA solution may be taking a while to gain traction, so far we have two multinational blue chip companies that have taken their time with their thorough and extensive due diligence and have signed on as paying clients earlier this year. What this highlights (refer to announcement below), is that it provides strong technological and commercial validation of the CORONA platform. Once we see large enterprises move from using/trialing CORONA to actual full scale implementation, we will have an indication of the sheer potential & scale of this business model.

What I also feel is being overlooked by the market is what was highlighted on page 6, dot point #5 under "Enterprise Voice Roaming' ie: 'retention'. Once those large multinationals actually sign they'll be with the company for a while which will only = longer term revenue and the potential revenue that can come from this solution is something I'm keeping my attention on.  Here's an example of what I'm talking about.

I've already posted on this so here's a copy and paste of one of my previous posts on the topic.

Not sure if you've had an opportunity to read the company's Prospectus but Page 43 under the sub-heading Monetisation Strategy & Pricing? That's what my attention is on. Take note of the corporate bulk billing flat rate plan option of AUD $45.00 per month per user for a minimum of 100 users. That equates to $4.5k per month x 12 months = AUD $54k for 100 users within an organisation. What will be telling is if Norwood can convert them over to these plans as they become familiar with the platform and are happy with the solution provided. The $45c per minute for this product will serve as a 'door opener' to building a much stronger business relationship with organisations and providing organisations with a much more efficient pricing model long term. Show them savings first, so that they can see the greater benefits before converting to the efficient bulk monthly payment option of $45 per month. What a great scalable business model!

Upping the number of people using the CORONA platform will be one of the most important metrics from here. My attention is on what chunk of each organisations' users Norwood will be able to get onboard the CORONA platform. Even a mere 1000 users per organisation on the bulk payment option paying AUD $45.00 per month = AUD $45k per month x 12 = AUD $540k per year in gross recurring yearly revenue from one organisation. Multiply that by 10 or more companies using the platform and revenue goes exponential.

Also highlighted on pages 46 & 47 of the company Prospectus, is that Norwood's initial priority is Australia, create brand and awareness of CORONA & EUROPA then once they have proven the model is scalable and repeatable to then take it internationally. When ready, additional regions include South East Asia, Middle East and Europe.

The other item I'm waiting for is the Viral Enterprise Channel for their CORONA platform. This will be leverage at its finest.

Now that they have the experienced sales and marketing executive onboard, this could get interesting.

It's always about patience folks.

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $20.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ $9 206

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9300 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 263167 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.