GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Managing Director's terms of employment, page-11

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I am astounded that with the lack of performance or an increase in shareholder value McLean has managed to successfully get passed the probation period.  One wonders what the KPI's were for the period, or what the milestones were supposed to be achieved or met? My take would be that the criteria was set so low that anyone would pass the GPP probationary period.  
    The company was keen to announce this keeping in line with listing rules, but although it isn't a requirement you would of thought that for total transparency they would of announced what the renumeration for non-executive directors is considering that at the AGM the resolution was passed to increase the payment pool from $100k to $200k.

Is King a director or non-executive director?  The web site still shows him as the chairman? 

With the lack of anything useful of salable re:OHD, do we really need to have an executive on the board if the project is stagnant?
    As for the OHD update, again I have searched the Monash site looking for the "alleged" trials that were in progress and failed to locate them! Were the trials being done by someone other than Monash?
    Does GPP still pay for the services of Dr Cassandra Schefe to assist in the Monash trials (if the are actually doing them) 

Just to go over what another poster said, this company will soon be reaching out to shareholders (or other new suckers) to raise funds, with the anticipated quarterly spend and the previous balance, there will be very little in the bank to continue operations.   

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 144435 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.