TCG 0.00% 19.0¢ turaco gold limited

Perhaps management are reading these Hotcopper posts. I'm sure...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Perhaps management are reading these Hotcopper posts. I'm sure they do.
    This is why I vent my frustrations here which they don't like listening on the phone.
    Various times I have demanded they do some real work or return shareholders fund.

It's a little comforting to know they have resumed exploring activities.
    MSR is an explorer and that's what it should do diligently. There is plenty fund to drill the hell out of those grounds. On my multiple conversation, they have highlighted the close proximity to Barrick's Tongan mine.
    It only matters if they drill and find something.

3 years ago this company had over 12 million dollars in hand. Smart management would have increased shareholders wealth. MSR needs an active CEO, not the one who operates from London. I wonder why the previous CEO (Phillip Reese) throw the towel. Yet him and his brother own a ton of shares. I suspect it would have been something to do with the failure of pulling off the Victorian Gold Project in Tanzania.

Directors and Large holders.....if you reading this please get someone like Andrew Beckwith of DEG or Brett Keilor of RTR to do some real exploration. You got the money, spend the money on the ground.
    Shareholders will be at least satisfied even if you find nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $142.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $57.66K 299.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 212332 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 99926 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.