ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Good to be back after my soul cleansing in the high country air. How does that song go ... I can see clearly now. Strange mob alright but the boyz didnt have much to work for before acquiring a decent position favourably at 1 mill EV shell value whilst most I know found it difficult to keep up with maintaining possies in recent pro-rata without the usual BPay. Chuckle at the bits in corp governance regarding user frindliness and other stuff. Anyway gotta wish them well cos am in big by passive default. Sometimes the best wins are made in an indirect kinda way as I found with SUR. There seems to be an increasing occurrence of shareholder dilution at the most opportunistic prices across the board these days. Reckon the regulators shld overhaul their own regulations when it comes to user-frindliness for ordinary pleb supporters. Thats a very sore point with me and my mates as u wld know. Anyway let the dust settle a bit with approvals etc and lets see what the gameplan is from here ... and whether it warrants our support. Dejavu ?
    Groundless imagination of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ $51.63K 854.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 129644 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.