re: Ann: TRF: Manganese Potential at Wilcherr... We still have...

1. 667 Posts.
    re: Ann: TRF: Manganese Potential at Wilcherr... We still have no approval from state government that to my knowledge was expected at least a month ago.

With all this manganese talk they will probably want to delay again and re-study and re-analyse the possibilities and change the mine plan again.

In the mean time they might find an out-crop of sheep turd at minimal depth and low impurities which may add $20 to the margin if beneficated through the mine and sold locally as great garden manure.

In all seriousness what is with the constant smoke and mirrors show going on at IFE and TRF?!?! Is the No.1 priority not to get a stable cashflow from mining iron ore AND THEN scope up all these other opportunities? TRF has its finger in a number of pies now with now constant cashflow from anywhere to service them all. The current capital raising is a joke and it wont take long for it all to dry up again.

Enough with the magic tricks and can they please just focus on getting some iron ore out the door. I was willing to give Robert the benefit of the doubt with the hope we'd be producing by years end, but it seems another year will go by with promises of mining but delivering those sheep turds instead (i.e. NOTHING).

Apologies for the rant but I really do not understand how people are upbeat, positive or excited by any of this new information? We need cashflow and we need it now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $23.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $10.86K 1.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2791390 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5097399 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.