re: Ann: TRF: Manganese Potential at Wilcherr... Tarski,...

1. 667 Posts.
    re: Ann: TRF: Manganese Potential at Wilcherr... Tarski, something like what IMX published is long overdue from IFE. I think if shareholders got a chance to read something like that it may keep a lot of shareholders happy for some time, providing it was positive.

By not releasing something of this nature that is completely updated from the similar one sent out 18 months ago it shows a lack of respect for the shareholders (who have stumped up the cash to fund the wages of these people) and leaves a sour negative taste in everyones mouth like they are trying to hide something.

I agree its not difficult for the share price to reach $1 IF they can get into profitable production. However the worry for me and other long-term holders is that they sell our soul to the devil, do a large capital raising or sell off part of the project to overseas funding, and were left with a diluted holding that could take years to recoup its original value.

There are positives with the IFE project but thats all it is currently, a project, and has been for almost 2 years now. I'm not saying these things should get off the ground overnight but when you provide countless "we'll be mining next month" statements and dont follow through you lose your credibility. If they can get into mining phase profitably then it could be blue sky, the problem is we have no clarification on when this will be, what further costs there are to get into mining, and what the costs will be when mining.

Theres too many if's, but's, could's, should's, would's and maybes for my liking that the company could easily clear up but decide not to. I'll continue to hold my shares as they aren't worth selling now, but i'll show the operators of this company the same respect as they've shown us as shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $23.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $10.86K 1.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2791390 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5097399 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.