Ann: Manganese Potential at Wilcherry Hill South , page-2

1. 2,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    re: Ann: TRF: Manganese Potential at Wilcherr... This is very exciting news as far as I can see.

I spoke to Robert about the Manganese potential when he was last here in Sydney.

He said that at $2.50 to $3.50 a kilo the extra cost for benefication would be minimal compared to the sale price, and would provide huge profits. All the pre-work and port facilities of getting the iron ore out could be used for manganese as well.

I asked with the way iron ore prices are at the moment would you prefer to be shipping manganese. He would prefer to have both been shipped and we would become one hell of a profitable company.

At that stage, he said we need to see higher grades than we had from the past but it appears that there is a lot of evidence that Wilchery Hill has plenty of economical Manganese potential.

These results announced seem the higher grades he was hoping for.

Only problem is, it is owned 100% by Trafford so they would need to work out a deal that would be beneficial to both companies.

Dig out the iron and manganese at the same time I say and you would be looking at hundreds of dollars per tonne profit rather than $30 a tonne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 12174919 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1648431 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.