BYH 0.00% 0.8¢ bryah resources limited

Look at any long-term chart of any of the world's leading stock...

1. 1,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    Look at any long-term chart of any of the world's leading stock exchanges. Markets move in cycles that are influenced by many things, most of which we cannot control, but in the history of the stock market, the chart always trends upwards. Patience is required in bearish cycles.

Another truism that I have noticed is that 'small caps' tend to get oversold for longer than the 'blue chip' sector, even when the fundamentals remain strong. Retail buyers who can least afford to wear losses, and/or get frightened, tend to strongly influence this pattern. Share prices are increasingly manipulated by the powerful and wealthy, who can afford to wait for the markets to bottom-out

If you have some capital gains to pay at the end of the month then it might make sense to part with a few stocks to help ease that tax burden. The June capital-loss selling is also, unfortunately, compounding the strength of the current down-trend. Otherwise, 'sit tight' is the lesson.

What goes around comes around.

All of the above is my very humble opinion only. Not a holder currently but saw your comment while researching as I am thinking of re-investing in BYH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.484M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3170044 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 15526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BYH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.