DRE 4.76% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Mangaroon Gold Review and Further Consolidation, page-5

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1357
    This gets better and better in my view.
    Consolidation (subject to, but "binding") of the gold workings is a key plank in DRE mineral aims IMO.

They are looking at significant (already!) REE, highly promising base metals and NOW; very promising brownfields gold exploration in the vicinity of two deep crustal fault structures. THAT is brilliant for an exploration play and I recently (couple of weeks back) doubled my position making this my largest exploration play.

Deep crustal faults are responsible for the larger gold deposits in WA due to the dispersal of larger volumes of gold laden fluids during deposition. I look forward to the release of further geological information once the "conditions precedent" are satisfied. There is no proof of a large gold deposit here as yet and it may not exist; however this is the type of setting that could accommodate such a prize. A geologist friend put me onto this company quite some time back and I will be buying him something nice if this comes off; looks very promising. Another geologist mate independently mentioned he is buying into this one too just last week! Savvy buyers are starting to line up.

DYOR CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $103.9K 5.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8253903 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1266017 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.