DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Good 'early' call on the silver..... I agree 100%As far as gold...

1. 1,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1727
    Good 'early' call on the silver.smile.png.... I agree 100%
    As far as gold goes.... silver will be/is an indicator of where the potential POG will go.

There is still so far to go with POG.... and the POS.
    As the POG increases.... silver.... 'poor mans' gold will follow and as they both increase together.... they will feed off each other.

We will soon have a fair idea of what the gold drilling campaigns reveal and if there are good results it should result in a re rate.

If there is one commodity to have these days.... it is gold.eek.png
    It has not always been that way and in fact has until 'recently' ..... been somewhat shunned.

Silver.... somehow has been relegated to an industrial metal.... and gold.... some sort of 'pet rock' that doesn't pay a dividend.confused.png

Central banks accumulating.... CCP, Russia and dozens others accumulating..... why.

I find it incredulous.... the negativity of some SH's.... ffs do some research.
    Dare I say.... 2nd in charge is the only one to put up any sort of 'real' negative argument.... what the...

None of the current detractors put up any argument... just moan n groan like a dog laying on a rusty nail.... too lazy to move.
    Instead of watching the SP go down.... look for reasons for it to go up.... it's called potential.rolleyes.png
    Do some research.... inform yourselves....you may find it helps.

Gold is on it's way to possible multiples of where it is today.
    When it gets a run on.... gold shares should multiply 3-4-5 or more times.

If.... when the sh#t hits the fan and a run on gold really gets underway..... THERE WILL NOT BE ENOUGH GOLD TO GO ROUND.redface.png

Less than 1% of investors have gold in their portfolio's.

Yes.... we need to find it.... but we are not starting from scratch.... we have some very exciting prospects being drilled .... now.
    This is an exciting time for 'believers'.... there has never been a better time to be exploring for gold.

Gold is also at the start of an historic lifetime opportunity.... some obviously need to find out why.
    DRE still has plenty of potential imo.

Drill baby drill. cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.