DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

"Should we be loyal and stay or stupid and sell".How about.......

1. 1,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1727
    "Should we be loyal and stay or stupid and sell".rolleyes.png

How about.... should we 'know' what we're invested in..... or should we panic and sell.
    People sell for all sorts of reasons.... doesn't mean they're right,wrong or in between.confused.png

I'll entertain you with my thoughts on DRE potential....

Just so you understand.... my loyalty is to the potential I still see with this Co.s projects.... prospects... and management.

We have a REE resource that could see a potential trading halt/deal.... anytime imo.
    Let's say that's worth an even $350M for easy calculations..... somewhere ~ 10c per share.
    Adjust that as you like..... $175M.... 5c per share.... whatever.... that's CASH.redface.png

We have 2 current gold drilling campaigns one after the other.
    Both these have imo very good potential to deliver high grade gold intercepts.....That could be pivotal.

And yes.... it's an important time for DRE sh's..... but nothing has changed in the field or prospects.... just mentality.
    A lot of nervous Nellies going into the drill campaigns.

Gold at ATH's.... more talk of US$3000 oz gold.... that's AU$ ~ $4700 per oz with current US exchange rate.
    Some good gold intercepts will imo push the SP higher.... gold is still not even on the radar of most investors....wait till it is.

There are no givens playing the game down this end of town.... but there must be potential and there must be good management.
    DRE have both.... and I still see a double figure SP.... when market sentiment changes.

Oh....and she who see's all eek.pngconfused.pngrolleyes.png said.... it'll be ok... just make sure you look left then right.... before crossing the road.tongue.pngcool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.