DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I don't understand your mindset here, DRE has a diverse range of...

1. 10,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4352
    I don't understand your mindset here, DRE has a diverse range of commodity targets, yet you always only mention the two doing poorly - lithium and nickel!

You never elaborate on the positive nature of gold. Which is entering a generational re-rate. It is almost like you are deliberately leaving that side of the business out even though we are actively drilling two extremely prosperous gold projects which could lead to a discovery. Add in copper and REE into the mix and we have plenty of options which have solid long-term demand IMO.

I have always been fairly open in relation to DRE and have spoken negatively plenty of times regarding battery minerals and my preference for management to hold back on expenditure on them. This is because I see evidence that the entire EV market is about to crash. Those bullish on EV's have already bought one, with half of them now regretting them due to surprises of excess costs and lack of efficiency (There was a good survey out of France recently confirming these numbers). Plus, many of those who are outspoken on the positive nature of EV's cannot afford them and never will. I come across plenty of young students who love the idea of EV's and buy electric scooters etc but lets be honest, they are not going to be able to afford an electric vehicle any time soon. Especially if we continue heading towards recessions in many western countries, even less people will be willing to spend on EV's, even with the massive incentives and subsidies in place.

I am all for hearing you out but at least be balanced in what you share please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.